Monday, March 28, 2011

This Week's Project

 Lovely.

 We've had these bar stools for over ten years. We bought them in Arizona at a Mexican import store. Look closely. You can see the original white fabric underneath. We recovered them six or seven years ago when we painted the house. The woman at the fabric store told me I was nuts to use silk for bar stools. I didn't care! Last year they started to come undone. This year they are beyond sad.


My project for this week is to get them recovered. (Really - it should only take about 10 minutes.) The real project is making the pillow to match them that goes on the couch. I told you before, pillows are new to me. I'm going to try tassels. Tomorrow, a trip to Jenny Lynn's! I love to go to Jenny Lynn's. She has a room full of just trims. I know I'll find some tassels there. Jenny Lynn's is down "On the Square". We have an old time Town Square with great shops and restaurants. Absolutely one of my favorite places to spend time. P.S. Finished the Irish Chain quilt. Hopefully off to be quilted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment