Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Right Now

I cancelled everything on the calendar today.  It is 33 degrees outside and I'm boycotting going out.  So here's to enjoying the great indoors!

Right now I'm
listening to this.

Right now I'm
reading this - can't put it down.

Right now I'm
getting ready to cut these out.

Right now I'm
snacking on these (which by the way I only paid $2.00 for a box at Christmas Tree Shops).

Right now I guess I'd better get my lazy self off the couch and fold the laundry and make the bed and get dinner started before the civilians arrive home and get the wrong idea about what I do all day while they're gone.  Can't blow cover now!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so now that song is stuck in my head "Right Now,..." the most irritating thing is, I don't know the words other than that. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete