Friday, December 23, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite . . . Ornaments

 I was just looking at the tree tonight and realizing that we have a zillion ornaments that we have collected over the years.  Very few match.  We each have our favorites.  Here are a few of mine.  This Santa always glows because he attaches to one of the Christmas lights.
 I love this Santa because he looks like an antique.
 This frog always makes me giggle a little.  I don't know why but it just does.
 I like this Santa because he just looks jolly. 
This one's just pretty.  More than the collected-over-time ornaments, I think my favorites are the ones that were given to me.
 I love this little hand given to me by someone very little at the time.
 That's my Henry when he was in pre-school - so little!
Here he is a few years later - I'm thinking first or second grade. 
This one was made by Hayden in first grade.  These I will never put away.  They will always be on my tree. 
My most favorite ornament of all was given to me last year by Hayden.
He made it with his little 7 year old hand, which is amazing, because that kid doesn't like to put his hands in anything that's sticky.  All his little fingerprints made into snowmen.

Let's see some of your favorites.  Share the love!

1 comment:

  1. I should have been checking my blog. This is a great idea. I've been so busy, but I could have done this. Maybe I still will.;)

    ReplyDelete