Thursday, January 26, 2012

Please Help the Elderly

It's been happening a lot lately.  I keep forgetting things.  Words are just there - on the tip of my tongue. Why did I come into this room?  Whoops, I forgot what I was going to say. 

I remember ordering three customized stamps, one for each of my children and one for me.  They arrived on time and we were excited to start planning our Valentine's cards with their personalized stamps.  Let's open the bag and see what we got!

I'm not expecting you to be able to read backwards, but I'm certain I did not give birth to anyone named Dylan, Grant or . . . Gerber?  Who in their right mind would name a child Gerber?

Anyway,  if for some reason this is my fault and I have truly lost three children, please send help.  Now.  And I'm sorry I named you Gerber.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment