Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Get a Clue

Henry has been sick the last three days.  He has had a low grade fever and he has a bad cough, which has triggered his asthma and he has been one unhappy young man.

I need him to rest, so we have been watching lots of movies.  We get lots of free streaming movies with Amazon Prime, so I told them they could choose from that list.  They didn't recognize most of them because anything free usually isn't new, hip or cool.  We found a few that I thought they might enjoy.  They agreed to watch the movie Clue.  Anyone remember this?

They actually really enjoyed it.  It is set in the 1940s and everything is old fashioned.  Throughout most of the movie, music is playing.

On the way to the doctor's office this morning someone brought up the Clue movie and they asked me lots of questions.  Here's one:

Henry:  Hey, Mom, do you remember in the movie that thing with the rod in the middle with that big CD?
Me: I'm not sure I know what you are talking about?
Henry:  It has that long piece that would go onto the CD and music would come out.
Me:  Oh, you mean the record player?
Henry:  I guess.  What's a record?
Me:  It's the big black CD.
Henry:  Yeah. How does it fast forward?

Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment