Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celebrate the Boys

 
Sorry for the bad photo (camera phone), but had to share that Hayden won swimmer of the month yesterday for his group at swim team!

 
I was a chaperon for Henry's 4th grade field trip today.  We went to Fort Worth, Texas to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.  I have no pictures due to the fact that no one is allowed any electronic devices into the building.  We had to pass through security and, of course, I was the only one to set off the alarm.  It was really fascinating.  No, seriously, it was.

We went to the Stockyards for lunch and watched the daily "Cattle Drive" of longhorns.  It was a little anti-climactic.  We toured the Stockyards Museum and then headed back.  When I got home this was waiting for me.

A lovely birthday gift from my sister Susan!  (See, it pays to have birthday month - instead of being weeks belated, it was only a few days, so I really got birthday month-and-a-half.)  Thanks, Susan!  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment