Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day of School!

 Yesterday was the last day of school.  I got my teacher gifts finished in time.  I made really easy tote bags from here from the laminated fabric I had been dying to use.  I think they turned out pretty cute.
Of course, I filled them with some homemade bread and blackberry/raspberry jam.  I don't know - all you teachers out there - an opinion?  I've heard we're just supposed to give gift cards now and forget all the homemade crap.  Hmmmm - food for thought.

2 comments:

  1. What cute bags! I think homemade gifts are best. I appreciate even being thought of! I had no idea that people did this. Especially for jr. high teachers. I'm sure your teachers were very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was a teacher I would love the gifts you gave, they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete