Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Update


Whilst on vacation in Maine (I know, here I go again!)  I was able to read a wonderful book - "The Thirteenth Tale" by Dianne Setterfield.  Talk about a story.  Since I've been back I decided to read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.  If you haven't heard of "The Help" then you are living under a rock.  I loved both these books!  I want to go see "The Help" movie, but it starts before school does and I don't know if I can convince Martin to go with me on a date and I just found out it's almost three hours long and even if I wait until school starts, the first movie of the day is at 12:20 and school gets out at 3:00 and I am a bad person for ever thinking I could ever get time alone to go see a movie I want to see and and and.  Oh well, I'll let you know if I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment