Saturday, March 17, 2012

Break Time

 Yes, those are turkeys.  I couldn't stand it anymore.  I needed to break away from the packing, cleaning and the move in general.
 Martin took Henry dirt biking and Hayden stayed with me.  He had been asking to go to Trade Days for a while now because one of the neighbor boys told him there were air soft guns there.  We went and we saw air soft guns, and we saw chickens.
 We saw lots of army surplus, and we saw the new ice cream cone stand.
 We saw birds and every kind of pet you can imagine, except for cats.  We didn't see any cats today.
 I wanted to take this home, but Hayden reminded me we already have three bathtubs.
 There were Barbies,
 Doorknobs,
 Bottles,
 and Patches.
 I reeeeeally wanted to take this home.  Can you see Hayden and me in the mirror?
 The quilts always catch my eye.
 We stayed nearly two hours then headed back to the car.  Right in the middle of the parking area, we ran into this marker.  It is an historical cemetery - yes, once again I have found a Texas cemetery in the oddest place.
 It is from the mid 1800s.
Completely surrounded by parked cars.

Hayden and I took our treasures and went home.  We ran a few more errands and then went grocery shopping.  I'm feeling like I can tackle the packing again.  We are planning on closing on the house on the 26th and hopefully be in within a few days.  Y'all are welcome to stop by and help me shuttle the goods to the new digs.  I promise to show you a good time. 

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to help you! You are so lucky that things have gone so fast! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete