Monday, April 30, 2012

Always Thinking of You

Our new house has 4 bedrooms.  Our old house had 4 bedrooms.  Everybody has their own bedroom, with the exception of the dog, of course, unless you count the laundry room as a bedroom.

Anyhoo, in our old house the 4th bedroom was my sewing room.  This time, we've decided to use our 4th bedroom as a music room.  We put the piano in there and Henry will be starting band next year at middle school, so he will need a place to practice his bassoon - yes, I said bassoon.

However, because it is a small room, and it has to function as two rooms - music/guest room, and we knew that you all would be fist fighting to be the first to visit us, we will be building this fabulous trundle bed.  Two weeks is our time frame.  We can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to use it! I am still planning on coming in September. I guess we need to discuss dates.

    ReplyDelete