Friday, April 27, 2012

Back to Normal

 I think things are coming back to the normal range.  The boys are enjoying the neighborhood.  They have space to ride their bikes and the weather is perfect now, so this is our playing outside season.
 Bathrobe hooks.  Check.
 Towel hooks.  Check.
Henry crossed over into boy scouts last night.  He was excited to get his career arrow from his cub master.  He was a super achiever in Webelos and we are so proud of him!

Even though we are feeling normal again, there are still some annoyances.

Still missing:

Martin's white shirts
Most of my bras
The book Henry and I are reading together (we're right at the best part!)
All of my pantyhose/tights
One set of bathroom towels
Most of the boys' sheets
My sanity

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty important things you are missing! I hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete