Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Indulgences

 I found myself at IKEA today.  Martin has a set of bookcases that we bought when we were in Arizona - probably 12 years ago.  His new office is slightly larger and the bookcases really don't work in there, so I have claimed them and will put them in my kitchen for my cookbooks and tablecloths and things.  However, Martin is not ready to give up the bookcases until he has his new ones - I mean, where will all his techy books go?  This is personal.  I need cookbook space.  The problem with going to IKEA for anything is that I always end up at the little market place buying something my thighs could live without.  These chocolate bars are so creamy, I can't say "no".
 I used to buy this bag of chocolate-covered toffee from IKEA when I lived down the street from them in California.  They disappeared for awhile and have re-appeared now with new packaging.  Don't be fooled.  They are as addicting as they were before.
 Famous ginger cookies.  That's all I'm going to say, except $1.49!!!!!
 
No luck finding the perfect bookcases today.  My cookbooks will have to remain in boxes taking up a large part of the living room for now.  Honestly, I'm going to steal some laundry time and read a good book - one of my rare indulgences.

No comments:

Post a Comment