Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Way to a Man's Heart

 Henry and his dad are peanut butter freaks.  They started buying freshly ground peanut butter at Whole Foods Market.  I thought the "fresh" thing was ok, but it was unsalted and, well, no thanks.  Whilst stalking some blogs a few days ago, I came across this. I told the boys about it and they came home with two big jugs of Planters Peanuts - one Honey Roasted and one Regular.
 When Henry takes a lunch to school, he usually has a peanut butter sandwich, so he decided he wanted fresh peanut butter for lunch today.  The recipe takes four minutes to create peanut butter, so I said ok and fired up the food processor.
 Henry waited,
 and waited.
 Come on, guys, four minutes isn't going to kill ya.
 Now we're looking good.
 Done!
 This is the Honey Roasted batch.
Henry taste-tested it then said, "I love you, Mom."

The End.

1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome Mom to make your kids their own peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete