We're feeling much better, but moving very slowly.
I've spent some time going over the vacation photos and realized that I am LAME.
I took exactly ten pictures whilst spending time in Idaho. It seems Hayden borrowed my camera at one point and took nine more. Lame, lame, lame.
So, I'll have to recap in words the fabulous time we had on family vacation this year.
1. Dirt biking for the boys
2. Girl time for me
3. Re-decorate my mother's apartment, including recycling some fantastic old chairs
(Did not get a final photo - you'll have to visit mom to see the result.)
4. Sealings in the Rexburg Temple
5. Eating fresh everything from Rochelle and Clinton's garden while sitting on the back patio - heaven
6. Shopping, shopping, shopping
7. Personal knowledge of every ice cream shop and frozen yogurt stand in Rexburg and Idaho Falls
8. Amazing Spiderman matinee
9. Chick fil-a
10. Feeling artsy at Aunt Darleen's Art Quilt Show
11. Fourth of July Rodeo and Parade
12. West Yellowstone - sigh
13. Jackson - double sigh
14. Tillamook Huckleberry ice cream - bar none, the best
15. Spoiling my mother for her birthday
16. Bringing home at least five extra pounds from our "vacation diet"
There was so much more and sadly I don't have the pictures to tell the story.
I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who fed and sheltered us. We really had a great time! Hope to see you all soon.