Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Arrivals

These pillows arrived recently to update my old couch.
This is the before.

I had priced out the re-upholstery job and they wanted over $1000 to recover it and make new pillows.  We didn't even pay $1000 for the couch.
So I changed my plan and went for just a cushion make-over and they wanted over $500 to just re-upholster the cushions in gray velvet.

That's when I hired Eldon at Custom Interiors in Rexburg to make the covers for my cushions.  He only charged me $50 each.  Unbelievable.

My friend Marlena made the pillows for me for less than $50 each.  So for less than $250 my couch is new again and has some character!
Here's the after again - I love it.
The other new arrival is Rochelle!  She has been here since Monday and we have really helped the economy grow in Dallas.

More about her trip soon.

P.S. Check out the dude in the Texas shirt.  Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. I need Eldon's number. I have a couch that is needing new upholstery and he sounds like the guy to call. Great deal. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete