Friday, October 26, 2012

New Spray Paint BFF

 Valspar.  My newest spray paint friend.  I am working on several projects and needed some vivid colors.  I happened to be nearer to Lowe's than Home Depot, so I went in to see what they had.  They had Valspar - a brand I have never used before.  I like.
Like I said, several things are cooking at the moment, but most immediate is our preparation for the "Big Day".  I admit I have been slow to decorate my porch for Halloween, mostly because my front porch area is not seen by anyone driving by or otherwise.  We now live in a cul de sac and our house is at an odd angle, so I feel like I need to be smart with my decorating, especially if no one is going to see it. (Heck, I don't even see it unless I position myself unnaturally.)

I chose these two lovelies for my pumpkins this year.
 The boys were willing participants, along with their friend Jaden from down the street.
 Yes, I think purple will do.
 These photos were taken as the sun was setting yesterday.
Today was nasty rain, so tomorrow - pumpkin placement and a photo shoot.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment