Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Checking In

I haven't had a single moment to post!

1.  Martin left for China on Tuesday and getting him ready to go was an ordeal.
2.  Hayden's LaCrosse practice/game schedule is killing me.
3.  Why is there so much homework?????
4.  I was just released from the Primary and put into the Relief Society Presidency over activities.  Sigh.
5.  I haven't had allergies this bad for TWO years.  I'm miserable and crabby.
6.  Henry is in charge of the chickens while Martin is gone (which translates that I am in charge of the chickens while Martin is gone).
7.  I have been dealing with a sick chicken.  Gave my first antibiotic shot this week.  I should be a nurse.
8.  I have been taking naps (I NEVER takes naps.)
9.  We are having a cold snap.  Too cold and wet to leave the house.  It feels nice to stay in pajamas all day, but it makes me lazy.

My brain is fried, but I have been checking in with many of the blogs I like to read and doing a little pinterest.      I'm hoping to revive after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment