I haven't had a single moment to post!
1. Martin left for China on Tuesday and getting him ready to go was an ordeal.
2. Hayden's LaCrosse practice/game schedule is killing me.
3. Why is there so much homework?????
4. I was just released from the Primary and put into the Relief Society Presidency over activities. Sigh.
5. I haven't had allergies this bad for TWO years. I'm miserable and crabby.
6. Henry is in charge of the chickens while Martin is gone (which translates that I am in charge of the chickens while Martin is gone).
7. I have been dealing with a sick chicken. Gave my first antibiotic shot this week. I should be a nurse.
8. I have been taking naps (I NEVER takes naps.)
9. We are having a cold snap. Too cold and wet to leave the house. It feels nice to stay in pajamas all day, but it makes me lazy.
My brain is fried, but I have been checking in with many of the blogs I like to read and doing a little pinterest. I'm hoping to revive after this weekend.