Friday, September 20, 2013

Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Yellow Page Delivery Guys

 I went outside to assess the front porch area and come up with our fall decorating plan.  Halloween now or wait a few weeks?  And what to my wondering eyes should appear but a broken finial too nicely placed in it's place.  Hmmmmm.
I immediately went to Martin and nicely asked if he knew what had happened.  He told me he was working at his desk in his office and heard a crash.  When he looked out the window, the Yellow Pages guy was coming up the walk, bent down and picked up the books he had thrown, and then bent over and fiddled around for a few minutes.  Then he left.  Never knocked or tried to alert us to his "accident", just tidied up and LEFT!

Well, am I supposed to say, "Thank you, Mr. Yellow Pages Book Throwing Man, for cleaning up after yourself,"
or what?

I mean, who uses the Yellow Pages anyway?  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment