Saturday, October 12, 2013

Already?

 I was so ready to get Halloween out of the bag a few weeks ago, but I seem to have missed something.
 I still have time to decorate.
 Life moves faster and faster and if you're not ready to jump, it seems to whoosh right by.
 Since Henry went to Six Flags with his middle school band today, 
 and Hayden had a sleepover, Martin and I started pulling out the goods.  However, I did just buy this at Target - Halloween Central.  I'm hoping our front yard will be spooky this year.
I do have to confess a trip to Home Goods where I got this coffin/skeleton serving dish.

Hayden just got home from his friend's house and he is my partner in crime.  Let's see how much we can do in an afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! everything looks so spooky to me and had made me in the mood to pull out my stuff. I find it a little harder to decorate because I have no partners in crime.

    ReplyDelete