Thursday, January 16, 2014

That Changed Everything

Apparently, all you have to do to get out of writer's block is to admit that it's there!  I'm headed out this afternoon to France.  As in FRANCE - the real deal.  I'm almost done packing and will finally get the Christmas tree into bags and boxes and back into the attic before I go.

Grandma is sewing up a storm upstairs while I organize my thoughts and seat assignments and phone plan.

I sent the crazy dog off last night to stay with friends so that Grandma wouldn't kill herself before I got home.  She should have a nice quiet stay.

I just finished practicing on Google Translate how to ask a frenchman (or woman) where the bathroom is.  Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Rides to choir, band, mutual, and campout.  Check.

Still have to make the menu and clean out the fridge.

Time for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment