Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's a Man's World

 The boys want to be hunters.  They have been taking shotgun shooting lessons all summer.  I have been driving them.  They have been shooting Trap and Skeet with their instructor, Casey, who just went back to college with a scholarship for shotgun shooting.  You heard me.  There's still hope for our retirement.  The purpose behind all of this is that they boys want to go bird hunting.  Martin has signed them up to attend a few bird hunts in the next few months, sooooo, it was camo all aound.  Everybody got camo at Cabella's.
I love me some Cabella's shopping.  No, really, you can't keep me away from the candied pecan cart.  Besides, not many people can say they got half naked in the Bear Fitting Room.
And this.  This is the latest in southern moss outerwear.  It's a jacket.  I know you wanted to know.  I'm just sad that I can't wear it with my leggings.  And boots.

I was so into the options in the camo area that I completely missed the opportunity to take a picture of the guy who walked right by me - the big over-six-foot-tall, long beard and bad a** attitude - wearing the pink flip flops.  Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment