Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Checking In


I just spent another unsuccessful hour trying to figure out my computer's problem with accepting my pictures from my phone.  I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on this problem.  Interestingly enough, we had an electrical storm a little over a week ago that blew out most of our electronics in the house.  So today I thought I would attempt to re-connect with the blog world since Martin has spent the last week re-connecting us to our replacement computers and devices.

No such luck.  I am sad.  It is raining and I have to go out and vote.  It is book club tonight and I am bringing the treat.  So much going on and no pictures to share!

I know this is not the biggest trial I have ever had, but it could possibly be the most annoying.

Hopefully I will be picture sharable soon.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment