Thursday, December 11, 2014

Garland- Check

So, Christmas is up and the garland made the cut.  Today I finally found something to go in my pot on the front porch and Martin and the boys put up our outdoor nativity.  We even got some net lights onto our bushes.

However, the word "JOY" did not go up over the fireplace and the four trees surrounding the nativity did not get their trunks wrapped in Christmas lights.

The missionaries got fed tonight as well as the Cope family with their new baby.  Dessert did not get made, so Trader Joe cookies went out to all.

Christmas packages will go out tomorrow and 24 cups of panna cotta will go to the ward Christmas party.

Hayden's birthday party is yet to be planned and my bed hasn't been made all week - heck, it's probably been a month.  Who am I kidding?  I don't remember the last time it was made.

There are several baskets of laundry waiting to be folded, but the house got vacuumed in time for the missionaries tonight.

My pictures aren't working again and Martin is swamped, so I dare not ask for his help.  Maybe this weekend.

In the meantime, life will go on and the alarm will ring at 6:40 tomorrow morning just like it does every day.

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment