Saturday, April 11, 2015

What is a Picture Worth?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't know about that, but I've been without access to my pictures for several months now and it stinks.  Martin helped me for several hours this morning to re-connect my photo access and it is working - at least 80%  I can get to my phone photos, but my camera pictures are still stuck.  As I looked over my photos, I realized that they are valuable.  I will catch myself up a bit with this random post.  I'm so glad to have spent a few days with my friend Phyllis during her recovery.  She will always be one of the best friends I've ever had.
I have missed my geese and ducks over the winter.  I've returned to walking - with a few false starts -but I'm at it again and it is very healing.
My boys just keep going.  They inspire me with their talents on a daily basis.  It was great for our family to follow Henry and his award-winning orchestra to San Antonio to honor their accomplishments as the State Champion Full Orchestra winners.
We weren't allowed access to their group during the trip, so we enjoyed a few days off with Hayden.  Nice to have some one-on-one time.
Hayden's ensemble competed and took top honors back home.
During my time off, bowls have been broken, 
As well as arms.
Easter came and went and all is well.

I may do some more catch-up, or just decide to continue on.  Either way, my photos, I've decided, are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment