Monday, June 15, 2015

Ramblings

We've been getting crazy rain the last few days. It's coming from the Gulf Coast. There's some sort of Hurricane happening over there. Twice now I've been out running errands and out of nowhere someone pours a bucket of water over my head.

Henry left for High Adventure today. His scout troop is going to Missouri to explore caves and see church history sights. I'm actually jealous and wish I could go. Unfortunately, a scout mom is not a scout, so no admittance for me.

At the moment I'm at the nail salon getting my pedicure. I've already dropped and broken a bottle of nail polish and put my foot in the water basin hard enough to splash my pedicurist in the face. I don't think he appreciated it. Oh, and my legs aren't shaved. I'm considerate like that.

Got a phone call yesterday. It was a member of the bishopric asking me to speak in church on Father's Day. At least it wasn't Mother's Day.

I'm blogging for the first time from my phone. If I can figure this out I might just get back to posting a little more often. So "on the go" right now.

We are looking forward to our trip to Idaho in July. Our summer is ramping up to be very hot and humid-two of my least favorite things. Please keep the weather cool until wet get  there.

Upcoming events:

Hayden's scout camp, EFY for Henry and lots of summer movies. We just saw Jurassic Park in 3-D. Ate too much popcorn as usual. Why oh why does movie theater popcorn make me retain water for days. Someone please invent popcorn that didn't doesn't do that. Please and thank you.

I'm thinking about sewing again and possibly some crafty projects around the house. Crazy, right?

I've got a male pedicures today. He's awesome. He just finished the massage. I don't think I'll be able to walk when he finishes.

How's that for randomness?

No comments:

Post a Comment