Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I'm a Bear

I feel like I've been hibernating for the last four months.  We have been so busy - summer flew past and school started and it has been an experience.  I am tired, but happy.  So many adventures have overtaken us.

I've decided to jump back into the blogging thing because it keeps my memories, thoughts and connections in order.

I started thinking a few days ago how I could put everything back into place.  Too many pictures, too many stories were making me growl like a bear.

So I'm going way off course just to break the ice - again.

Enjoy this little slice of humor while I get my thoughts together.

P.S.  I showed my three boys this clip and kept a straight face throughout.  I wish I had video'd their faces.  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment