Our ward skipped Super Saturday the last two years, but someone had some pull, so our Super Saturday is planned for October 15th - a mere six weeks away. I've been asked to teach a simple sewing class.
Headbands to be exact.
I was given this headband to duplicate or enhance. I drew up a pattern.
Went through some of my scraps and started putting it together.
I went with these baby roses instead of the larger flat one. Decided to give it a little more depth. They look pretty in the silk.
I think I like it. It's a little "more" than theirs. I'll try another one tomorrow. I've got some ideas for wool. I tried to get one of the boys to try it on to get the idea of it, but I was turned down flat.