Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not So Normal Easter

Easter almost didn't happen at our house.  The baskets were found and an attempt was made to put some candy in them.  There were no elaborate gifts.  I was able to remove most of the debris from the dining room so that we could enjoy Easter dinner there.

We attended our new ward and the boys said they "loved" their primary classes (whew!)  I made an attempt at Easter dinner.

The Menu:
Safeway pre-glazed ham
Mashed potatoes (no gravy)
Corn on the cob
Bakery rolls
Marie Callendar's Razzleberry Pie
Grocery store cake (pictured above)

Pretty much everything was pre-made or easily made.  I almost failed with the corn because I couldn't find the right pot to cook it in.

Still so many boxes to unpack and still can't find Martin's pajama pants.  I can't find any of my earrings, but I certainly can find every piece of junk I have ever collected.  My garbage can is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment