Monday, August 20, 2012

Hi, Rosemary

Got two things going on today.  I'm taking pictures like mad with my phone trying to get a decent picture I can post.  I obviously need more practice because my phone pictures are coming our pretty blurry and somewhat dull.

Miss Rosemary is my second project.  I needed to replace her.  I left behind a beautiful rosemary bush that sat in my front garden at our previous residence.  I used that bush often to cook.  My boys loved going out and cutting a good sized branch to put in soups, chicken, etc.

So here is the photo of Miss Rosemary taken with the camera phone - which, by the way, is supposed to be the best camera on the market.  Yeah.

She may not look good in the photo, but she will surely taste good in my Rosemary White Bean Soup.

P.S.  I use the canned beans - cuts the prep time immensely!


1 comment: