We have been so busy, I haven't had time to take any pictures, let alone blog. But here goes the update:
1. Martin returned from Germany and we finally had Father's Day.
2. Projects are getting done - slowly.
3. Susan and Sarah came to town for Sarah's gymnastics camp.
4. Henry started bassoon camp today.
5. Hayden had an orthodontist appointment this morning. His retainer/expander broke on Thursday night. The orthodontist seems to think it was not manufactured properly, so I don't have to pay the $160.00 to replace it.
6. Susan and I got a few moments to ourselves this afternoon and headed down to The Square, only to find that many of the business are closed on Monday. Wha?
7. I guess we will have to go back tomorrow!
8. Summer has finally arrived. It was close to 100 degrees today. Bummer.
9. We are eating at the dining room table to accommodate our guests and all the food we are eating. My thighs do not thank you.
10. Susan and I are headed to Sam Moon very soon!