Thursday, March 6, 2014

Normal Days

Where does the time go?  I've been busy doing:

Laundry
Dishes
Driving Kids to Activities
Sewing
Cooking
Sneezing
Freezing
Walking
and just plain Living

We are getting ready to leave for Colorado on Saturday for some spring skiing.  I can't believe it is already Spring Break.  Unfortunately, it is still winter here.  In fact, it is the 9th coldest winter in the history of Texas.  I joined the walking group this morning thinking I could get a few miles in, but we called it quits after one loop around the lake.  TOO DARN COLD.

Tomorrow is packing and then Saturday is driving.  We will stay with Martin's dad in Colorado Springs for Sunday then drive the two hours to the ski hill for a week of skiing.  The boys are impatient to get there.  I am impatient for a nap.  All good things come to those who wait.  Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment