Thursday, November 13, 2014

Things We've Missed

I'm just going through all of my photos from the last month and I'm having a hard time placing some of them.  But today is a day to catch up, so sit back for randomness.

I remember taking this photo, but don't, for the life of me, remember where I was.  Anyhoo, I could totally see this hanging somewhere, just like it's doing now.
Halloween has come and gone, and this is one of the three things I used to decorate this year.  Lame, lame, lame.  Basically, Halloween was a no-show here.  The boys were out of town hunting with their dad and I was out playing with Rochelle and Susan, so until next year!
We made copycat Krispy Kreme donuts, but they weren't true copy cats. They were made with yeast, but they were baked not fried.  I have to admit they weren't exactly like Krispy Kreme, but, dang, they were good.  The only problem was that the boys didn't really dig the pink glaze.  Minor issue, I say.
The new Trader Joe's opened right around the corner from my house. Gah! Hayden and I went there several times and dug through the fall gourds.  They went in the front yard - the place where the graveyard usually goes.  Let's see, crazy gourds or full blown graveyard for Halloween?  Yeah, I already said I was lame.
Yes, I agree.
It has been "Hot Air Balloon Season".
 I will leave you with these absolutely professional-looking photos. Cough cough.
 They are fun to watch, but the real fun is watching my normally quiet dog go absolutely berserk when they fly over.
Last one hiding in the tree.

Well, that was fun catching up, but, wait!  There's more, but I think we've dong enough for one day.  Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment: