So just to keep everything in tact, let's review. Favorite things list from summer, 2015 to current date.
1. Favorite food from this summer - S'mores pie. Duh.
2. Favorite fam activity - Jackson Hole. Double duh.
3. Family reunion!
4. First ever visit to Cake Carousel. This is the cake mold room. You can rent these for your next special occasion. Unbelievable.
5. Jimmy came to visit - We toured Cowboy Stadium. Jimmy had his own press conference.
6. This guy came into our lives. We love Banjo!
7. Marching band took over our lives even before school started. Here they are at a football game.
8. Here they are competing for a chance to go to the State Competition. They actually made it for the first time in the history of our school and placed 12th among 200 schools. Way to go, Royal Pride Band! (Seriously, I don't even know what I'm talking about. This was a completely new experience, and I totally loved it. I did not, however, love the fact that Henry was gone from 6am to 7pm everyday with mounds of homework - out until midnight every Friday and Saturday for three months straight. Yikes. He loved every minute of it.)