Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Time Goes By

I don't think I meant for time to go by in such a big quantity. It's been two and a half years since I last posted, and I really hate it when bloggers apologize every time they skip a few months.  No apologies here, but, dang, life is troublesome.

Most of my excuses revolve around technology and some changes that happened that made it hard to put my pictures on the blog.  It became difficult, so I let days turn into weeks, etc.  Then teenagers reared their rebelliousness and declared their independence and things had to be reined in.  It didn't take long, but my attention was diverted and it was much easier Not to blog.  I've still taken tons of pictures and kept up my romance with Instagram, but that has waned too.

Here's to another go around and hopefully it's a lasting one.

Stay tuned . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment